Tuesday 23 August 2011

This is supposed to be my week off right?

Day one of my official week off work...so far i haven't stopped!
I've only got one day left to get my stuff together before i leave for Reading Festival.  Thats just not enough time!

Had Mr. Stretton over this evening for dinner and jelly, can you remember the last time you had jelly?  Me either, it was lime, it was epic!  Anyway, we discussed stratedgys and what we needed to bring etc, etc.  Totally pumped!  I have been to a festival before, but that was V festival way back in 2004 and i went with the most dullest person EVER!  Reading is going to be epic!  Full on cmping, full on drinking, full on rocking *air guiter*
The line up!!!!

I just hope my enthusiasim lasts for the duration of the weekend!

This is Inkwork.  She is my beautiful tortoise shell kitty.  She will be joining the Pussy Palace soon!



Catch ya later Bill and Ted!

Love, Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment