Thursday 29 September 2011

Feeling neglected much?

Life is just so busy right now!
I'm not complaining in the slightest, i couldn't be happier!


So, where i left off i was just going to Reading festival....It was awesome!  The camping was surprisingly fun!  The toilets however where not, put it this way, me and baby wipes became very good friends over the weekend!  I got to see quite a few bands, when i look back i didn't see that many but when your there your allllll over the place, back and fourth from one tent to the next and it feels like hundreds.  I burnt off a lot of calories that weekend!!

So, me and The boy...Things are going so well!  We are still spending our weekends together and its a 50/50 split between staying in and chilling out together or going out for dinner!  Its a happy medium!  So this Sunday it is the 3 month mark, somehow it has worked out that were going to London on Sunday so were going to spend the day in Spitalfields (which is where we had our first date) and have a few too many drinks and RELAX!!!!  omg, I'm so on the go all the time atm that i just can't relax!  So hopefully a few drinks with him at our place will fix me good and proper!!

Work again is going so so well!  I have my first assignment with the media team coming up in November, I've also been asked to assist on a big event called Salon International...which is a big thing for hairdressers! 

So, to sum it all up things are great!! Although i have seriously been neglecting my derby life, i can't remember the last time i went to practise!  Not good, i miss it!!!

I need to get my skates on!!

Love, Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment