Monday 27 June 2011

Waiting....

So here I am, sat in my not so local Starbucks enjoying a fabulously cold mocha frappacino waiting the arrival of a practically blind date.

I was contacted by him on the ever so popular plenty of fish, god I hate the name. Completely ignoring the actual profile and heading straight to the pictures to check him out, he passes the first step. Next I actually read his profile and see what he has to say. Not a lot is written but too much can be off putting. So he warranted a reply.
We spent the evening sending messages back and urth when finally he offered me his number and we have been sending niceties since.
It turned out we both have this week off so we decided to meet.

Now this is my first experiance of dating again since the ex, and although I haven't explained much about it, we all know how that ended!!!!
So I'm starting the next chapter into my single life again!

Feeling nervous and excited at the same time is a odd combination of feelings that I always forget when I go on these "blind" date. But hopefully I will have a pleasant afternoon with someone that can hold a conversation (and actually looks like the picture)

Wish me luck!!

Love, Sassy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment