Thursday 4 August 2011

So it's taken some time to finally get here....

I can't believe how out of habit i have gotten, I enjoy writing so much and yet it i haven't written in a month!

Now I'm trying to think what i have to write about, where to begin!

I went to visit Little Miss Lola a few days after her arrival and she is just so cute, so tiny at 6lbs 4oz (I'm thankful for that, considering the horrid pregnancy Kerry had).  

I'm so happy I get to spend Mondays with them now because my roller derby team the MK Concrete Cows have finally arranged another practise on my day off :)  So no more stress at trying to get to practise on Fridays evenings after work. 

Now in the world of derby, i have finally popped my cherry....well, my bout virginity that is (the other one was lost years ago...).  I was playing on a mixed team with players from teams all over the UK which made up two teams, the Bed Heads (most awesome team ;-) and the Night Owls.  It was hosted by the Northampton Shoe town Slayers as it was there first match too.
I had a few visitors come and watch me play Mummy Scissorhands, The newlyweds and The Boy (you'll hear about him later).  If your just tuning in, go back to one of my previous posts and it will educates you about Roller derby, go on.....go!!!!
So here are so action packed shots from the day. 







Sadly my team lost by a mere 8 points but it was such a great afternoon that i really didn't pay much attention to the score and was very excited to have had my cherry popped...again! ;)

Love, Sassy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment